Privacy & Legal
The information we collect and how it is used
We collect both personal and non-personal information to better serve you. The information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Your information may be used in the following ways:
- When you visit our website, your IP address geolocation data is used to present you with the most relevant currency and shipping options.
- When you subscribe to the OnePlus newsletter, we collect your email to send you news and promotions.
- When you open a OnePlus Account, we collect your name and email to validate your account and send you notifications.
- When you participate in our promotions or order products from the OnePlus website, we collect your postal address and telephone number for logistics purposes.
- When we ship your order, your postal address will be given to our logistics partners to facilitate delivery.
Managing your personal information
We may occasionally send you news on our products and promotions. If you wish to unsubscribe you may do so in your OnePlus Account. You may also modify your information by updating your profile or by sending us a request at oneplus.net/contact
Disclosure to third parties
We share relevant information with various third-party businesses so that they may provide us with services such as email, website analytics, targeted promotions, payment processing, order processing and delivery. Third party partners are also obligated to protect your privacy and never receive your full account information.
In order to optimize your user experience, OnePlus uses third-party service providers that offer certain analytics and user interaction services in connection with our website. These services include the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to this site. We may disclose Visitor data, including Personally Identifiable Information, to certain such providers in order to obtain these services.
We use industry standard security measures to ensure your personal information is safe. All payments on oneplus.net are handled by PayPal; we do not collect nor store your credit card details on our servers.
Terms and Conditions
Website terms of service
These Terms of Service apply to the website and all subdomains at oneplus.net. All content on this site, including but not limited to text, images, code, design and layout, is owned and controlled by OnePlus. No part of the site and content may be reproduced, republished or distributed without the express permission of OnePlus. Our services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis, without warranty. We reserve the right to modify these terms and terminate our services at any time. By using this website you agree to the terms laid out in this document.
Usage of the site
You grant OnePlus the right to use, reproduce, modify and distribute any non-personal, non-confidential content you post. You may not post unlawful, inflammatory, obscene, or otherwise threatening content to our site. Any such content will be deleted and the associated accounts suspended. You may not access unauthorized parts of the site or use the site in any way that will disrupt our services.
Warranties for OnePlus phones purchased through our authorized retailers in certain regions or countries, and not through oneplus.net, will vary on the country or region and OnePlus’s authorized retailers’ warranty policies in that country or region. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories, even if packaged or sold together with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase. Before purchase, consult with the retailer about the warranty.
The warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, please present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the Product, and photo evidence of the Product’s defects to our authorized retailer in the country of purchase.
Any repair and replacement service covered by warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be handled by OnePlus’s authorized retailer and will be free within the warranty period.
OnePlus’s authorized retailers may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any product. Alternatively, authorized retailers may replace the defective product entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new OnePlus product.
The warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand, or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by OnePlus or its authorized retailers.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the Product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OnePlus.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by OnePlus or its authorized retailers.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Product.
- Products not purchased on oneplus.net or using authorized retailers.
To learn more or claim warranty, please contact the authorized retailer in your country or region of purchase. For questions regarding OnePlus’s OxygenOS mobile software, please consult our OxygenOS End User License Agreement. Our list of authorized retailers can be found here.