Privacy & Legal
OnePlus has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the Copyright (Amendment) Act 2012, the Copyright Rules 2013 Rule 75, U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512, and EU Directive 2000/31/EC. If you believe that content posted on oneplusstore.in violates your copyright, please submit a takedown request to [email protected].
OnePlus takes copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. It is OnePlus' policy to:
- Timely block access to or remove content OnePlus believes in good faith may contain material that infringes the copyrights of third parties and
- Remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that content accessible through oneplusstore.in infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following information to OnePlus listed below (consult legal counsel or refer to Copyright Rules Rule 75 to confirm these requirements):
- A description of the work with adequate information to identify the work;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed or other details that clearly identify that that you are the owner or exclusive licensee of copyright in the work;
- Details establishing that the copy the work found on this site, which is the subject matter of the transient or incidental storage, is an infringing copy of your copyrighted work and that the use of this work is not subject to a recognised legal exception;
- Details of the location of transient or incidental storage of the work that infringes your copyright; and
- Details of the person, if known, who is responsible for uploading the work that infringes your copyright.
Mobitech Creations Private Limited
D13/1, Model Town II
New Delhi, North West Delhi, Delhi, India 110009
While not legally required by the Copyright Rules, include "copyright violation" in the subject line of your e-mail to flag your copyright violation notice and bypass spam categorization;
We will handle your case of alleged infringement with seriousness and urgency.
When receiving a takedown notice, it is OnePlus' policy:
- To remove or disable access to the content identified in the notice of claimed infringement;
- To notify the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the content; and
- To terminate in appropriate circumstances subscribers who are repeat infringers.
This document was last updated on 16/10/2016.